Sunday, September 25, 2016


First thing early this morning, a couple of the doctors dropped by to chat and check on Callum. And a couple of hours later, we were working thru our discharge paperwork and packing up!

Callum still has a nasty cough, which bothers me more than usual, since we won't be able to reschedule his port surgery until the surgical and anesthesiology team feel comfortable about his health. :(

We go back on Thursday for our discharge follow up, where Callum's oncology team will evaluate him and decide on his next surgery date. Hopefully it's sooner than later!! We all would like to see his port out as soon as possible, now that he's done with treatment. :)

No comments: