Thursday, September 15, 2016
- I've finished Callum's costume, save for a huge lollipop he'll carry as a prop. Can you guess where this guy is from?! It's a very specific reference. :)
(I'm especially proud of my own added special effect - glow in the dark teeth!)
- This morning, Callum started dancing a jig in the hallway, singing "No timer tonight! No timer tonight!" (Since his nightly chemo drug had to be taken at least 2 hours after any food or drink, we had a timer set as part of our nightly routine)
- We went to his surgery consult this morning. While waiting, we talked about the absence of his timer again. He asked me, incredulously, "Oh, so does this mean I can have dessert right before bedtime then?!" My answer was, wellllllllllll....not exactly.
- Logan asked me if he could have a diary. With a lock on it. 😱
- I told Callum a friend wished him congratulations - he said "Why? I don't have my port out yet."
- After swim practice tonight, I found myself rushing to figure out dinner so that Callum could eat quickly (before we set his timer). And then remembered I didn't need to worry about that anymore. How weird. :)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment